Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Tonsils,

This is really really bad timing for you to be red, swollen, and creating huge amounts of stones, thus making me hack and cough and think "Ow" every time I swallow.

Oh, did I mention that my doctor, once again, came up with no diagnosis for what's going on? It's not strep, and because my mom said, "Please let it not be tonsillitis!" during the appointment, he was too afraid to say what it really is, IF it is tonsillitis. So he did his usual "Well, let's slap some antibiotics on like a band-aid and send you on your way!" bit, and now I'm sitting at home feeling like crap.

I really should be outside doing SOMETHING with the yard to help out with Charlie's wedding coming up in a few weeks, but moving hurts. So I'm waiting for this woman to come over so I can type up and print out the addresses to put on the invitations that aren't even here yet. And my whole family is totally stressing out. And now I'm out of commission for the most part, because I can't get anyone else in my family sick three weeks before this wedding.

So please. Give me a break and just be healthy so I can go back to helping my family out. Please, oh please?!

Love, Tanika

No comments:

Post a Comment