Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Bra,

I'm on a hunt. I want one of you that will give me the support I want (maybe with a little cleavage... is that so wrong?) without adding so much padding that I look like I'm about to tip over.

Also, I don't want to have that cut-in-half boob lookin' thing. That's just nasty. I don't wanna be spillin' out of anything.  Just... cleavage. I know that's difficult, but I believe it's possible to get this AND the above together.

AND, if possible, can you be a cute bra? Like... not a bra that says, "Hello, I'm a bra. And I am only a bra. I keep your stuff in place and that is IT, lady." I want one that says, "Hello, I'm a cute bra! Not that you're gonna be showing me off to anyone, but YOU feel cute because I am cute. So feel cute!"

AND AND, I know this is a tall order but... can you be for around $30? I'm willing to cave on this one, but it'd be really really REALLY nice to not have to go broke to have my chest look the way I want it to.

Do you exist? Can you just magically find your way to me? That would be awesome.

Love, Tanika

2 comments:

  1. Tanika! I have been on the hunt for the perfect bra lately, and I think I found a few that are close to it. I got them at Dillards in Provo. They're having a super awesome sale right now, so I got three bras for $15. Fifteen bucks!

    anyway. just thought I'd share that with you.

    ReplyDelete