Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Emotional, Sexual, and Mental Frustration,

You're back in my life. Crap.

Love, Tanika

P.S. Have a cookie.


P.P.S.

So now I have actual words to say on this subject. I find it insanely ironic that being emotionally needy is an extremely unattractive state of being, but in that state of unattractiveness, that is when you need people to be attracted to you the most. It's a never-ending cycle of needing people, and therefore pushing them away.

I have a new fear. I have a fear that I'm going to grow up to be one of those spectacular 40-something-year-old women who people always wonder, "She's so cool! Why isn't she married?"

I'm terrified.

Love, Tanika

3 comments:

  1. Dear Tanika,

    I love you--even with all these frustrations.

    CALL ME if you need me. SERIOUSLY.

    xoxo

    Tanika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how this goes. I have a strong belief that you'll find someone. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete